Mar 23, 2009

no headline



sorry, i dun hv any hot headline for my story. keep bz doing my work and assignments. thinking of nothing accept my works and works. missing my ummi and family as well.my heart do not bleeding anymore.. true and sincere confession to the ultimate Creator recovered me myself better. i know n understand me better than others.Allah had promised to those who remain steadfast with Him.i put trust on Him n i am the lucky one. Alhamdulillah,syukran :)

ya Rahman, please do protected my Amin as well. Ya Rabb,i blow this miracle word through the wind and do pass it to my amin .i really missed him and keep looking for his smile. ya rabb the most merciful, may this strenght will keep me strive longer. hope so.. insya Allah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...